Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am Still Working On My New Site!

April 11th finally came and I can launch my website! I have already started working on it, but it's harder than I thought, so please bare with me over the next few days or possibly weeks as I attempt to build my website and transfer all of my posts to the new site. I havn't figured out if I can transfer your comments, or followers. I have no idea how this is done, or if it can be done. I did read on a fellow bloggers site that she was not able to transfer her followers. I'll have to contact either Wordpress or Blue Host to double check. Either way I'll let you know. If I am not able to transfer your comments or you as a follower, don't worry I wouldn't ask you to go back to my previous post and comment again. That would be funny if I did that though! Lol! I will ask you to subscribe again, if it won't be too much trouble.

Wish me luck on my new venture! Oh and my new website will be www.callmewhatyouwantevencheap.com, it's not up and running yet. I will let you know as soon as it's up.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: