Monday, April 9, 2012

April 11th is Almost Here!

April 11th is the day I get to transfer my account from Go Daddy to Bluehost. As much as I would like April 11th to be my launch date, I don't know how realistic that will be. I've been playing around with Wordpress to try to find a theme and I am having a hard time deciding. I've also been learning about plug-ins and just seeing what else I have to learn to launch my website. I am not a techie person and it looks like I may have to do some coding.

I've been thinking maybe I should just pay someone to do this for me, but then again I am not making any money from this blog to dish out money to hire someone. Wordpress doesn't look as easy as Blogger, but then again it will be my own website, so maybe it's suppose to be more difficult. On top of that, I paid someone on Fiverr to do a logo for me on March 25, I was sent three logo's, none which I liked, so I asked for a few changes to be made. I haven't heard back, even though I've sent him two messages. I may have just lost $5. Oh well it could have been worst.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing your new site!