Tuesday, February 7, 2012

6 Gifts For $20!


You read right, I purchased 6 gifts for $20 yesterday. I am going to Atlanta in a couple of weeks to visit some family friends, and have been thinking of some gift ideas. I asked a couple of friends for ideas and they were no help at all.

So I went shopping yesterday to look for some gifts. I had no idea what I was looking for, I just wanted to get out there to see what I could find. This type of shopping is so not like me. I am a list girl. I always bring a list to avoid impulse buying. The only thing on this list was the names of the people I wanted to buy gifts for. I really didn't want to spend more than $30, so I knew I had to find some serious bargains to make this happen.

I found these cute beach bags that were 3 for $10. I was shocked to find these cute bags for such a cheap price. It just so happened that I needed three gifts for three girls, so the deal was just perfect. I know they'll love it!

I then found four different sweaters that I liked. I only needed three, but I couldn't make up my mind. I brought all four sweaters to the cashier. By the time it was my turn to cash out I decided on two. One was originally priced at $20 and was marked down to $3.50, the other sweater was priced at $19 and marked down to $2.50. I asked the cashier for her opinion on which of the two other sweaters I should buy. One was priced at $2.50 and the other was $5.00. The cashier told me if I purchase both sweaters she would give me 50% off of the $5.00 sweater. I decided to only purchase one sweater which was $5.00. I still received the 50% discount, paying only $2.50. So my grand total was $20.90 including taxes.

That's what I call a deal!

No comments: