Have you thought of what you're going to do with your Christmas bonus? Maybe it's already spent; I hope not! The obvious answer may be to spend it on Christmas gifts. Here are a few other suggestions:
- Pay down on your debt (credit cards, line of credits, loans, etc)
- Consider making an additional payment on your mortgage (check out your banks pre-payment options)
- Put it aside for a rainy day. It could be your emergency fund
- Invest it in an RRSP or GIC or even an RESP(if you have children)
- You could give it all away (this is the time of year when a lot of families are in need, check out local charities or homeless shelters)
What do you normally do with your Christmas bonus?